Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 5-6 mins
Serves: 2 people
Spicy Tomato Sauce:
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 2 sprigs Fresh Basil
- 2 nos Calabrian chilies
- pinch of Salt
- 1tbsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- Plantaway bttr
- 2 Bagels - hollowed out, reserve bread
- 2 heaping tbsp Plantaway Plant-Based BTTR
- 1/2 cup heaping Plantaway Plant-Based Mozzarella Shreds
1. Place all ingredients for the sauce in a pan with Plantaway bttr. Mix, and cover for 5-8 minutes
until the tomatoes burst and the sauce starts becoming juicy. Mash the tomatoes with the back
of a spatula. Once combined and cooked together after another 5 minutes, remove and cool.
2. Chop up the hollowed-out bagel portion and toss in a dry skillet over medium heat until
golden brown and crispy.
3. Spread PA Plant-Based bttr on each bagel half. Top with sauce and PA Plant-Based Mozzarella
4. Air fry for 5-8 minutes at 350 degrees until cheese is melted. Garnish with hollow bagel
breadcrumbs and basil. Enjoy immediately.