Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 3-4 mins
Serves: 1 people
Ingredients required (serves 1):
- 2 slices of bread of your choice
- Plantaway plant-based Cheddar (grated- 1 bowl)
- Plantaway plant-based Bttr
For the Cheese mix:
-1 tbsp Green Chilli – finely chopped
-1 tbsp Fresh Coriander – chopped
-1/2 tbsp Chilli Flakes
-1 tbsp Fried Onion
Add the chilli flakes, chopped chilli, fried onion and coriander to the grated cheese and mix well!
- Spread one tbsp of Plantaway bttr on one slice of bread. Spread the cheese mix on the same slice of bread evenly.
- Add butter to a pan over medium heat. Place the sandwich once the pan is heated,adding Plantaway bttr on the bread.
- Cook until the bottom slice is lightly browned, then flip.
- Continue cooking until the cheese has melted.
- Remove and cut in half, Serve immediately!