We can definitely talk more about food, but for now, let's dive into some Mutton Seekh Kebab recipes!!
Mutton Kathi Roll
- 1 Nos Rumali Roti
- Plantaway Mutt’n Seekh Kebab (1 packet)
- 2 tbsp Coriander and Mint Chutney
- ½ Slice/julienne Onions
- ½ Slice/julienne Tomatoes
- ½ Slice/julienne Capsicum
- Fresh Coriander
- 1 tsp Plantaway Spread
- ½ tsp Chaat Masala
- ½ Red chilly Powder
- ½ fresh Lemon
- 1 tsp Plantaway Spicy chipotle mayo
- Heat the Plantaway Mutt’n Seekh Kebab as per packet instructions.
- Spread the coriander-mint chutney on Romali Roti
- Now add the Plantaway Mutt’n Seekh Kebabs, sliced Onions, Tomatoes, and Capsicum to the centre of the Roti.
- Sprinkle Chaat masala, Red chilli powder, and fresh Coriander, & squeeze some lemon.
- Add Plantaway Spicy Chipotle mayo on top.
- Now start wrapping the Roti. After folding the roti in half, tuck and seal one end of the roll and wrap the roti tightly all the way.
- In a pan heat the Plantaway spread and heat the kathi roll from all sides.
- Serve hot with Mint chutney and garnish with Coriander.
Mutton Seekh Kebab Biryani
- Plantaway Mutt’nSeekh Kebab (1 packet)
- 3 cups cooked long grain Basmati rice
- 1 cup fried Onions
- 1 cup ripe Tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Tomato paste/puree
- 2-3 Green chillies, chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1 tsp Sugar (Optional)
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1/2 tsp Saffron Milk (PlantawayAlmond milk + saffron strands)
- 1/4 cup fresh Coriander and Mint for layering
- 1/4 cup fried Onions for layering
- A few whole spices (bay leaf, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon and black pepper)
- Salt to taste
- In a pan, add a quarter cup Oil, then add one Bay leaf, one Cinnamon stick, and a couple of Cloves & Cardamom pods.
- Stir in the Ginger and Garlic paste, then add the green Chillies and the chopped Tomatoes. Cook until the Tomatoes are mushy and oil gets released from the sides.
- Add in the fried Onions, Tomato paste, Sugar plus some Salt. Cook over very low heat, giving it an occasional stir until the masala thickens and darkens slightly in colour.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Add in the Plantaway Mutt’n Seekh kebabs and Garam masala powder, then gently stir them in and immediately turn the heat off.
- Now in a large pan, add half the cooked Rice, followed by the biryani masala.
- Top some chopped Coriander and Mint. Then add the remainder of the Rice and drizzle some food colouring, saffron milk and the remaining fried onions.
- Seal tightly and place on low heat for about 10 minutes.
When done, gently fluff up the rice to combine it with the Plantaway Mutt’n Seekh biryani masala and serve with lemon slices, kachumber.
Mutt’n Seekh Kebab Masala
- Mutt’n Seekh Kebab 6-8 pieces (2 packets)
- 3 medium Tomato purée
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 Bay leaves
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp Ginger finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Garlic finely chopped
- 1 medium Onion finely chopped
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- ½ tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 2 tsp Meat masala powder
- ¼ tsp Roasted cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp Garam masala powder
- 15-16 Fresh mint leaves
- 1 lemon Juice
- A fresh mint spring
- Lemon wedge
- Heat oil in a non-stick kadai. Add Bay leaves and Cumin seeds and sauté till fragrant. Add Ginger and Garlic and sauté till Garlic turns golden.
- Add Onions and sauté till light golden. Add Tomato purée and sauté for 4-5 minutes.
- Add Turmeric powder, Red chilli powder, Coriander powder, Meat masala powder, roasted Cumin powder, and salt and sauté for 4-5 minutes.
- Halve each Mutt’n Seekh Kebab
- Add 1 cup water and cook for a minute. Add Garam masala powder, Mint leaves, and Lemon juice and mix well.
- Transfer into a serving bowl.
- Garnish with Mint spring, Lemon wedge and serve hot with Naan tandoori roti.
Do try this recipe, rate it and let us know how it turned out to be.